21 in 21: Strategies for Talent Attraction [VIRTUAL]
Learn from 21 peers on how their organization is navigating the challenges, finding the opportunities, or developing solutions to recruit or retain talent in their workforce.
DATE: July 28, 2021
TIME: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
As we navigate a post-pandemic world, we are facing significant challenges in talent attraction driven by a tight labor market and the repercussions of the pandemic. Companies are encountering a limited qualified applicant pool and decreased engagement throughout the recruitment process. Today’s workforce climate presents us with the opportunity to collaborate as a business community on strategies for talent attraction, discuss recruiting methods for candidates in hybrid and remote workplaces, the need for incorporating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion into your hiring process, and share best practices on communicating the value and benefits of your company with prospective candidates.
This event offers the opportunity to learn from 21 peers on how their organization is navigating the challenges, finding the opportunities, or developing solutions to recruit or retain talent in their workforce. After a 21-minute exchange of ideas, speakers and listeners alike will transition to breakout sessions for further discussion.
Each person who chooses to speak will share a best practice or idea for talent attraction or retention for one minute. Interested in sharing an idea? Contact us to sign up!
• Marketing and communication strategies for talent attraction in today’s climate
• Recruiting methods for candidates in hybrid and remote workplaces
• Integrating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in talent attraction
• Communicating the value and benefits of your company
• Learn proactive strategies organizations are adopting to attract talent to their workplace
• Hear lessons learned and challenges others are facing in recruitment
• Discuss recruitment ideas and plans with industry professionals
Keep checking for an update on companies you will hear from for this event!
Interested in speaking or have questions about the program? Contact Ashley Glensor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the registration process? Contact email@example.com.