WAITLIST IS FULL & IN-PERSON OPTION IS SOLD OUT, HOWEVER, YOU CAN STILL PURCHASE FLYER SPACE. PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYE OUT ON FUTURE JOB FAIR OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE CHAMBER AND PA CAREERLINK!
On June 15: Pop Up Job Fairs
With several locations across the County, job seekers will visit a ‘pop-up’ location and receive a packet/bag of company job fliers from Lancaster Chamber or Workforce Development Board staff. Once received, they will have the opportunity to peruse the flyers, choose companies that fit their interests and skills, and follow up with the company according to the company instructions provided. We will also offer an online option; applicants can register to get a downloadable version of the packet and materials.
Each company’s flyer can be unique to their own needs but must include the following:
- Company name/Company logo
- A brief but thorough description of the company and what the company does
- Jobs roles you are looking to fill.
- Skill sets and attributes they look for in an employee.
- Contact information for how a job seeker can best get a hold of you – email, phone, etc.
- A time frame, set aside, to receive communication from job seekers. We recommend:
> Setting up a webinar or Zoom meeting for potential job seekers to join to learn more about the company the opportunities available.
> A two-hour time frame set aside (the day of the job fair or the next day) that job seekers can call or video in to chat about the company and opportunities available
> Basically, any path by which a job seeker can easily follow up with your company, quickly, after receiving the flyer!
Specs & information on the flyers:
- Flyers must be 8.5x11 in size, can be two sided and in color.
- Flyer Document is due by Friday, June 11th at 5 pm to email@example.com.
- The Lancaster Chamber will print, pack and distribute the bags at each location. No company staff will need to be on site at the locations, just be ready to answer the phone!
SOLD OUT On June 16 – In-Person Job Fair
As a participating business of our Pop Up Job Fair – for an additional $25, you can set up a company table at our in-person job fair on June 16.
The In-Person Job Fair will be held at Clipper Magazine Stadium on June 16th, from 12 pm – 6 pm.
Contact for the In-Person Job Fair is Laura O’Neill from the Workforce Development Board - you will be directed to her after your purchase.
Flyer - $75 (covers at least 200 flyers)
Flyer + In Person - $100 SOLD OUT
HOW TO PURCHASE/REGISTER:
1. Log into your Chamber account. If you have issues with your log-in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Visit lancasterchamber.com/events and navigate to June 15th, Pop Up Job Fairs(s) Employer Participation (you are here!)
3. Add your choice of registration (Flyer Only or Flyer and Company Table) to your cart and continue to purchase with credit card.
4. You will receive follow up from the Chamber with additional details about your flyer and you will hear from the WDB in regards to the Company Table/In-Person Job Fair (if purchased).
FOR JOB SEEKERS:
Check back to lancasterchamber.com/events for an event with details on the job fairs on June 15 and June 16, OR how you can download the digital version of the job flyer booklet!
IN COLLABORATION WITH: