DATE: May 11, 2021
TIME: 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
COST: $50 per session Member
$60 per session Non-Member
Interested in participating in all 3 and you're a member? Sign up for the frequency discount option and get all 3 for $120!
Learn more about the second session Closing the Sale HERE
Learn more about the third session Account Management HERE
What will you learn?
Just when we think we have things figured out, a curve ball gets thrown our way. In our current environment, finding new business opportunities seems a daunting task since so many of our prior methods have been put on hold. The good news is people still need your product or service. The better news is some of the same tactics and strategies that may have been used in the past, can help us in the future. This series will explore the key steps in establishing a prospecting process and to create a system to identify opportunities regardless of the environment.
- Declining or inconsistent revenue
- Struggling to find enough qualified leads
- Frustrated by not being able to meet in person or attend networking events
- Marketing efforts aren't yielding as many inbound leads
- Exposure to a proven system of prospecting and business development
- Learn prospecting methods to adapt to any environment
- Identify your ideal client profile and how to get in front of them
- Create your own plan and system for prospecting
Meet the presenter:
Greg Orth, Sandler Training
Greg is the President of Sandler Training located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. As a business executive driving sales, marketing and corporate strategies, Greg has spent the last 20 years working closely with Fortune 500 businesses utilizing unique approaches to business processes as well as innovative thinking to drive improved results.
Before Sandler, Greg spent 5 years working with McKinsey and Co. and Henry Rak Consulting Partners. Working in the consumer packaged goods arena, he worked with companies to maximize their selling efforts utilizing consumer behavior and shopper analytics. Prior to his work in the consulting field, Greg honed his business sense spending nearly 15 years with The Hershey Company serving in a variety of roles in sales, customer marketing, category management, and revenue management.