DATE: September 14, 2021
TIME: 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
COST: $50 per session Member
$60 per session Non-Member
What will you learn?
Getting new clients and customers is one thing but keeping them is another. One component for long term success in many businesses is a long term, loyal, satisfied and engaged customer. These types of relationships do not happen overnight. This series will explore the steps in creating a process for customer retention, engagement and growth. This approach give sales professionals the data, strategies and plans for long term success with your best customers.
- Constantly being in reactive mode and always putting out fires
- Wondering which customers have growth potential vs others
- Not knowing what the customer really needs
- Trying to cross sell or up sell without feeling 'pushy'
- Feeling like we are just order takers
- Clearly understand customer needs at any given moment
- Create comprehensive plan for effective account management
- Create an environment of proactive strategic thinking
- Build solid relationship with deep account penetration
- Become a trusted advisor
Meet the presenter:
Greg Orth, Sandler Training
Greg is the President of Sandler Training located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. As a business executive driving sales, marketing and corporate strategies, Greg has spent the last 20 years working closely with Fortune 500 businesses utilizing unique approaches to business processes as well as innovative thinking to drive improved results.
Before Sandler, Greg spent 5 years working with McKinsey and Co. and Henry Rak Consulting Partners. Working in the consumer packaged goods arena, he worked with companies to maximize their selling efforts utilizing consumer behavior and shopper analytics. Prior to his work in the consulting field, Greg honed his business sense spending nearly 15 years with The Hershey Company serving in a variety of roles in sales, customer marketing, category management, and revenue management.